CPAP Battery Hire
Planning to take a holiday but are concerned that you will not be able to power your CPAP machine? Our Super CPAP Battery Packs are the solution.
The price is just £5.00 per day plus carriage (min hire 10 days).
A portable lithium ion battery pack gives you complete freedom to use your CPAP anywhere. With a capacity of 160Wh, the C160 will provide up to 20 hours of battery power and takes 3 to 4 hours to charge the battery from empty. Fully complies with airlines' current requirements for carry-on luggage. It cannot be packed in your "checked-in" luggage.
You can recharge the battery from the cigar lighter socket in a car, caravan or boat, or from the mains.
The key features of the C160
- Size 120 x 200 x 23mm
- Weight 876g
- Mains lead - 1.5m long 13Amp UK figure-8 mains lead (IEC 60320 C7)
- Mains charger with indicator LED. Li-ion battery charger output 12.8V DC 5.0A with 0.9m long lead and 2.5mm DC plug to fit 12V IN on battery. The LED shines Red when charging and Green when fully charged
- Car charger - 1m long curly lead with cigar lighter plug to fit socket in car or boat and 2.5mm DC plug other end to fit DC IN on battery for charging when on the move
- DC to DC plug lead - 1m long lead with 2.1mm DC plug to fit DC OUT on battery and 2.1mm DC plug to fit DC IN on GoodKnight and DreamStar and many other popular brands of CPAP
- Cigar lighter socket lead - Cigar lighter socket with lead and 2.1mm DC plug to fit 12V OUT on battery
- Can be used on aircraft (but not during take-off and landing), though you must discuss this with your carrier before travel
The C160 is compatible with most popular makes including ResMed, Respironics, Devilbiss, GoodKnight, Dreamstar, Fisher & Paykel & many other CPAP machines.
Important: Your CPAP humidifier, if fitted, must be switched off.
Note: If your CPAP machine is not compatible with the portable batteries, why not take advantage of our CPAP hire service. A Devilbiss DV54 auto CPAP and portable CPAP battery hire is £20 per day (min hire 10 days) plus carriage.
The C348 Specification
If you need a portable CPAP battery that lasts for several nights without a charge our C348 is the answer.
The price is just £7.00 per day plus carriage (min hire 10 days).
With a capacity of 348Wh, the C2348 will provide up to 46 hours of battery power and takes around 10 hours to charge the battery from empty. However, the C348 DOES NOT comply with airlines' current requirements for carry-on luggage and cannot be packed in your "checked-in" luggage.
The C348 is compatible with most popular makes including ResMed, Respironics, Devilbiss, GoodKnight, Dreamstar, Fisher & Paykel & many other CPAP machines.
The key features of the C348
- Size 158 x 220 x 50mm
- Weight 2367g
- Power ANY CPAP, APAP or BiPAP
- Power ANY 12 volts direct current (12V DC) device up to 400A.
- Charge 2 mobile phones, or other USB connected devices such as cameras, video recorders, tablet computer (iPad or similar), headphones at the same time.
- Power any low voltage device, laptops, DVD players, TVs, navigation systems, boot warmers, portable refrigerators, public address systems, kettle, tyre inflator, air compressor, anything that needs 5V, 9V, 12V, 16V, 19V, or 24V DC up to 5A from an multi-voltage output socket.
- 9V devices can be fed from a dedicated output socket, max 2A.
- Light duty 12V devices can be fed from a dedicated output socket, max 5A, but we recommend that all CPAPs are fed from the heavy duty special EC5 socket, which is rated at 100A continuous (400A max).
- Create a Wi-Fi network. Simply connect the WAN socket direct to a router, or through your local network with an RJ45 cable and connect to the Internet using the battery's Wi-Fi.
- Keep you illuminated with its built-in 3W LED light. This can also be set to flash as a warning signal, and be set to flash the distress SOS signal. This light is very bright and highly focussed.
- Show you the state of charge - capacity remaining.
- Be charged from the mains in about 10 hours from empty or from the cigar lighter socket in the car.