CPAP Rental - Rent A CPAP Machine
Have you tried everything to stop snoring - but nothing works?
Many people believe that CPAP is a treatment exclusively for sleep apnoea. The good news is - it's not. More and more snorers are turning to CPAP in an effort to stop their snoring and improve their sleep and quality of life.
Perhaps you have considered CPAP but are not sure how it will help you? Will it stop me snoring? It's expensive, what if I can't get on with it? Well now you have the opportunity to 'try before you buy'.
Snoring is caused by air turbulence vibrating the structures in the upper airways that are prone to collapse during sleep. By using CPAP the pressure of air entering the airways will prevent the airways from collapsing and stop you snoring.
For just £100.00 we offer you the use of a top of the range automatic CPAP for one week. The cost includes mask, hose, head gear, full instructions and DVD and delivery to you by courier.
If at the end of the week you are so pleased with your machine that you just can't give it back - we will provide a brand new machine with £100.00 discount.
For inquisitive snorers who wish to know more about their snoring and perhaps discover if they have sleep apnoea, we will provide you with a full data download report for an extra £50.00. Please note: This is not a sleep study.
The data download report will give you information on:
- Per week
- Number of hours use on each night
- Number of days used at least 4 hours
- Number of days with any usage
- Usage index %
- Average usage duration
- Number of hours at each pressure thereby enabling the optimum treatment pressure to be determined
- Average pressure/ maximum pressure per night
- Per night
- Apnoea/Hypopnoea Index (AHI)
- Start time, finish time
- Per hour of each night
- Pressure trace and calculated 90th percentile
- Leaks - Average and Maximum
- Mask leak time as a percentage of total time
- Apnoea Index
- Hypopnoea Index
- Average breath rate
- Average estimated tidal volume
- Average pressure
This auto CPAP trial is considered to be the best method to determine the pressure setting for a fixed pressure (less expensive) unit and to confirm the upper and lower threshold settings of an auto CPAP. Although there is a great deal of information in this data download report it is not a substitute for a sleep study. The Apnoea Hypopnoea Index used in the diagnosis and classification of obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA) is more accurately calculated from the measurement of pulse, blood oxygen levels, nasal airflow and sound obtained from overnight sleep study - another service offered by British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association.
Terms & Conditions:
- Whilst the machine is in your care you are responsible for any damage or breakage costs.
- If for any reason you do not use the machine for the full week of hire a refund cannot be offered.
- The machine you receive will not be factory new. However, all parts of the machine will be sanitised and fully prepared for use. The hose is disposable and is for your use only.
- To hire or buy a CPAP machine a supporting letter from your doctor is required.