CPAP Rental
1 week trial. Try before you buy.
Home Sleep Study
Diagnose OSA. Fast and accurate.
Stop Snoring Clinic
Tried everything? We can help you.

The Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Forums

Help with my snooring keeping my wife awake

Talk about all aspects of snoring. Request help from others with the same problem, tell your story, exchange tips & techniques .. in fact, anything snoring related
Giraffe76
Private Snorer

Help with my snooring keeping my wife awake

Post by Giraffe76 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:21 pm

Hi all,

I have a snoring problem thats keeping my wife (who has the condition ME herself) awake during the night so she considers her sleep valuable.

We only live in a one bedroom flat and the sofas arent very comfortable so sleeping apart isnt really an option.

I did buy a sleep guard from ideal world about 6 months but the problem i have is that its uncomfortable in my mouth,for some reason i sometimes find it difficult to get to sleep with it in and then if ive used it the next morning i wakeup with an aching jaw and/or teeth.

Ive googled snoring problem solutions and there are lots of different option but i dont know which way to turn.

Any help, advice or suggestions would be appreciated

Kind regards Mark

Sleep2Snore
General Snorer

Re: Help with my snooring keeping my wife awake

Post by Sleep2Snore » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:21 pm

The trick I believe is to use it every night until you jaw gets used to it and you yourself accepts it and you get some sleep.

Is it only snoring you do? No fatigue, overweight, bad temper, toilet stops during the night, stopping breathing?
S2S - Sleep2Snore