CPAP Rental
1 week trial. Try before you buy.
Home Sleep Study
Diagnose OSA. Fast and accurate.
Stop Snoring Clinic
Tried everything? We can help you.

The Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Forums

SomnoGuard 3 advice please

Talk about all aspects of snoring. Request help from others with the same problem, tell your story, exchange tips & techniques .. in fact, anything snoring related
LucyL
Private Snorer

SomnoGuard 3 advice please

Post by LucyL » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Hi Everyone

I think the SomnoGuard 3 is helping. I use the snore app and I can see a difference but it does not eliminate my snoring completely. I have found however that the guard loosens after a couple of weeks and then I have to remould it. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm a bit wary of keep remoulding it as I expect it might become brittle.

I'm really interested to hear people's experience of using this mouth guard. I use it in conjunction with Rhynil. (II also have a snore ring, which I am sure is a bit of a placebo for me).

Do others have to remould the guard and if so how often? Is there a way of getting it professionally fitted to make it more effective? I did ask my dentist but she didn't know anything about it.
I feel like technically this should be capable of stopping my snoring completely, as I find it almost impossible to snore when its in and I try it awake. The only thing I can think is that it needs to be tighter?

If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Lucy