CPAP Rental
1 week trial. Try before you buy.
Home Sleep Study
Diagnose OSA. Fast and accurate.
Stop Snoring Clinic
Tried everything? We can help you.

The Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Forums

snoring possible sleep apnoea

Talk about all aspects of sleep apnoea. Request help from others with the same problem, tell your story, exchange tips & techniques ..

snoring possible sleep apnoea

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:40 pm

:( Hi in desperate need of help I am the mother of a 29 old man who is now becoming quite depressed about his snoring and the inability to get up in the morning because of this. It is now affecting things at work as well as his relationship with his girlfriend he sets so many alarms in the morning none of which wake him up his girlfriend phoned him today 37 times to wake him he didn't hear this either not sure if this is because of the snoring and or sleep apnoea. He went to the hospital last week and has been referred for a small operation but don't know if this will solve the problem. He has also been referred to the sleep apnoea clinic but he is desperate for help now. Any ideas please we would be very grateful.

Sleep2Snore
General Snorer

Re: snoring possible sleep apnoea

Post by Sleep2Snore » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:13 pm

If he has been sent to the Sleep Apnoea clinic I think he might be going to the right place.
If he is fatigued during the day it would suggest Sleep Apnoea.
He must have a good girlfriend to phone him so many times and still be talking to him! :)
Try to get a sleep study at the hospital, it is a lot better than a home sleep study.
S2S - Sleep2Snore

Sleep2Snore
General Snorer

Post by Sleep2Snore » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:15 pm

Having said that, I have a 23 year old that does not hear his phone alarm that is right next to his head!
Everyone else in the house hears it! :?
S2S - Sleep2Snore

Romoidinut
Private Snorer

Post by Romoidinut » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:30 am

My wife told me it was so routine that she could not sleep, I did not know what to do.

Sleep2Snore
General Snorer

Post by Sleep2Snore » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:26 pm

It is quite simple, if you snore very bad, stop breathing through the night, feel fatigued, GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR ask about Sleep Apnoea. take your partner so they can tell the doctor what you do when asleep. Asl about a Sleep Study for Sleep Apnoea.
You can record yourself using SNORECLOCK (google it).
S2S - Sleep2Snore