Sleep Disorders 2010 Conference
7th December 2010 - Institute of Physics, London, W1B 1NT
Sleep Disorders 2010 will provide an excellent arena to discuss the current management strategies used in the field of sleep disorders and will be of particular relevance to specialists in sleep medicine, neurology, respiratory medicine and dentistry as well as general medical practitioners and specialist nurses.
Participants will benefit from:
- A greater understanding of the physiological effects of sleep deprivation
- An overview of the BAP consensus guidelines for the management of insomnia
- An update on the current pharmacological and psychological therapies for sleep disorders
- An insight into the optimal management of sleep disturbances in people with neurodegenerative disorders
- An in depth focus on the management of sleep apnoea including the role of mandibular repositioning devices, diagnosis of central sleep apnoeas and perioperative assessment and surgical management of OSA
- An opportunity to share and exchange ideas with leading practitioners in the field
For more conference details please go to: http://www.mahealthcareevents.co.uk/sleep2010
, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
. When booking your place at this event please quote 'British Snoring'. Book before the 17th September 2010 and receive a 15% discount.