Let me try to answer your comments one by one:
1. Sorry but you're wrong again: we're not 'bunging' anyone here. How can you say we're 'spamming advertising'? We're not selling you anything. We're offering people who suffer from OSA free information and tools that are otherwise (almost) unavailable.
2. I will not discuss our fees here. And frankly, I doubt you'd find ANY fee reasonable
3. You're now saying that you didn't need to use our website to learn the details of this study - yet just a some days ago you also posted that 'thanks to TrialReach we can now understand what this trial is all about'. Hmm...
4. Let me clarify something else for you: 'Only' 96 people have taken part in the trial - BUT HUNDREDS
MORE HAVE APPLIED (AND DIDN'T MEET THE CRITERIA). And there are about only 10 places left before the study completes the enrollment!
5. It is clear that you are not interested whatsoever in this clinical trial - so why are you the author of approx. 1/3 of all the posts in this thread? Make some room for those who are genuinely interested, please.
Anyway - there's no point in continuing this discussion, so I'll be leaving the forum in your hands
If anyone is interested in learning more about this or other trials, without having to be harassed by those not interested, you can visit trialreach.com or contact me on julie at trialreach.com
Thanks to all for your time and attention,
Patient Liaison Manager