Snore Calm Products
The Snore Calm range of clinically proven products is manufactured specially for the British Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Association.
Mandibular Advancement Devices
Mandibular Advancement Devices (MAD) hold the lower jaw and tongue forward making more space to breathe and prevent snoring.
Nasal Strips & Dilators
Nasal dilators prevent nostril collapse and allow more air into the nose.
Nasal Hygiene & Allergy Relief
Allergies and in particular allergic rhinitis are increasing in prevalence. Common symptoms include: nasal congestion, rhinorrhoea, itching, postnasal drip and sneezing. Congestion in the nasal airway can lead to sleep disordered breathing and snoring.
- NeilMed Sinus Rinse Starter Kit
- NeilMed Sinus Rinse Regular Kit
- NeilMed Sinus Rinse 50 Refill Sachets
- NeilMed Sinus Rinse 120 Refill Sachets
- NeilMed Sinus Rinse Hypertonic Refill Pack
- Sterimar Isotonic Sea Water Nasal Spray 100ml
- Sterimar Hypertonic (Blocked Nose) 100ml
- Rhynil - Spray For Nose & Mouth
- Yogi's NoseBuddy
- Rhino Horn Neti Pot
- PARI MONTESOL Nasal Douche
- PARI MONTESOL Nasal Rinse
Mouth Breathing Devices
The consequences of mouth breathing at night are often bad breath (halitosis) and snoring, both of which are undesirable and unpleasant for others.
Promote nasal breathing and eliminate bad breath with our range of mouth breathing devices.
It is common for snorers who mouth breathe to complain of dry mouth, sore throat and bad breath in the morning. Our oral hygiene products help keep the mouth and teeth clean to prevent dental problems and bad breath.
Ear Plugs & Ear Care
An interim measure - or the final solution for some. Specialist ear plugs to combat the low frequency snoring sounds.
- Snore Calm Foam Ear Plugs (5 Pairs)
- Snore Calm ELITE Foam Ear Plugs (7 Pairs)
- Snore Calm Foam Ear Plugs (30 Pairs)
- ISOLATE - Revolutionary Solid Aluminium Ear Plugs
- ISOLATE MiNi - Revolutionary Solid Aluminium Ear Plugs
- Mack's Pillow Soft Earplugs (6 Pairs)
- Mack's Wax Away Ear Wax Removal System
- Mack's Dry-n-Clear Ear Drying Aid
CPAP is the recommended form of treatment for those individuals who suffer from sleep apnoea.
For just £100.00 we offer you the use of a top of the range automatic CPAP for one week. The cost includes mask, hose, head gear and full instructions. Find out more.
A range of items for use with your CPAP machine.
- C120 Lithium-Polymer CPAP battery
- C264 Lithium-Polymer CPAP battery
- Bullet > DC Plug (10x5.5mm 2.5 Centre+ve)
- Bullet > DC Plug (10x5.5mm 2.1 Centre+ve)
- Bullet straight to 12V socket
- 3A fast charger
- DC [Plug to cigar lighter plug 12V] vehicle charger
- Bullet to 12V socket right angle
- Breas Z1 PowerShell Module
- Resmed DC-24 Converter for S9
- Resmed DC-24 Converter for Air10 S10 AirSense AirCurve
- RESCOMF Ventilation Disinfector (Ozonator)
- Roezit Skin Moisturiser (Aloe Vera & Emu Oil)
SleepRight night-guards are designed to keep your upper and lower teeth apart to prevent premature tooth wear and noise from teeth grinding. The bite plates on the guard are slowly ground down during bruxism episodes rather than the teeth. Many sufferers also report that headaches and facial pain is reduced when using such a guard.
Xerostomia (Dry Mouth)
A selection of products to help you gain a better nights sleep.
A range of nasal masks, full face masks, nasal pillows systems and other interfaces for use with your CPAP machine.