Nasdil Nasal Dilator
Nasal Strips & Dilators
An unobtrusive nasal device that is inserted into the nostril where it facilitates breathing by reducing resistance to incoming air.
Breathing through the nose correctly activates the detoxification processes, revitalises the lungs, heart, liver and brain and helps to keep veins and arteries flexible and young. The nasal passages may become blocked for many reasons and Nasdil - with no need for either spray or medication - opens and widens the nasal passages allowing a greater flow of air through the nose.
The Nasdil device is particularly useful as it facilitates rest and the playing of sports. Breathing through the nose correctly is vital for both proper rest and to improve sports performance. The extra air obtained using Nasdil allows people to breathe more deeply and less often. Thus, the respiratory muscles are taxed less. In addition, its anatomical design perfectly adapts intra-nasally which boosts maximum stability and grip meaning you do not need to worry about it falling out.
- Its exclusive design permits perfect adaptation
- Its size and characteristics make it a very unobtrusive and easy to wear device
- Increases sports performance
- Improves sleep quality and combats snoring
- Hypo-allergenic material
- For internal use.
- Nostrils should be maintained adequately hygienic. Should there be any kind of allergic reaction, remove the device immediately and consult your doctor.
- As the properties of the material may deteriorate, you are well advised to replace it after about 60 uses or 3 months following the first use.
- You should not use the product for more than 10 consecutive hours.
- Should there be a break in the bridge that joins the two cylinders, do not use the device.
- Not for use by children under the age of 12.
Was sceptical at first because there's not much to them , however really assist breathing throughMy nose by simply supporting the nasal structure. Now I can get adequate air in my lungs through my nose I don't need to open my mouth. Dry mouth is not so bad now and my partner says he doesn't hear me snoring now. Yes they take a little getting used to but do help.