Find the type of snorer you are.
CPAP Rental
1 week trial. Try before you buy.
Home Sleep Study
Diagnose OSA. Fast and accurate.
Stop Snoring Clinic
Tried everything? We can help you.

The Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Forums

New in bag Res Med Quatro Air mask (full face - medium size).

A place to advertise your unwanted CPAP machines, masks, parts & accessories
SleeplessinSalop
Captain Snorer

New in bag Res Med Quatro Air mask (full face - medium size).

Post by SleeplessinSalop » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:54 pm

Hi All,

I have a new still sealed in its bag Resmed Quattro Air Full Face Mask which is medium size.

I have had this mask for just over 12 months now, to cut a long story short, I had to purchase it, after a case went missing when we went on holiday and my mask just happened to be in it, while my machine and everything else was in its own bag (grr my own fault should have packed it myself). I ordered a new mask through a local pharmacy, as I could could not bear the thought of 2 weeks without my "baby". The new mask arrived the next day, about 10 minutes after the missing case, so I ended up with a surplus mask. As stated it has never been opened, so is in a new condition.

I know I am not going to get back what I paid for it, but I have moved over to a different style of mask now, so all sensible offers will be considered, please feel free to pm me if you would like any photos (of the bag :) ) or would like any further details.

I will not advertise it advertise it anywhere else but here for a few of weeks to give you all the opportunity, if you need a new mask.

SleeplessinSalop
Captain Snorer

Re: New in bag Res Med Quatro Air mask (full face - medium size).

Post by SleeplessinSalop » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:12 pm

I have had no response regarding this item, so I will leave it solely on here until Saturday 19/8. Then I will offer it for sale elsewhere for those who do not know this mask;

https://mysleep.resmed.com/GB/en/Sleep- ... ir/p/62705.

I would accept £60.00 from a fellow sufferer on here (inc. p&p),

This item is still new/sealed in bag and payment would be by Paypal only to protect us both.