CPAP Rental
1 week trial. Try before you buy.
Home Sleep Study
Diagnose OSA. Fast and accurate.
Stop Snoring Clinic
Tried everything? We can help you.

The Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Forums

Snoremender

Discuss your experiences with the various products that may or may not help you to stop snoring
jaydee456

Snoremender

Post by jaydee456 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Hi
Do any of you have any experience of the snore mender mandibular advancer. It is one that does not need moulding to the teeth. as I have an almost complete top denture with only two of my own teeth I am considering giving it a try.

[url removed by moderator]

Thanks Jay

Matty
Captain Snorer

Re: Snoremender

Post by Matty » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:28 pm

Hi there I have tried snore mender before. You can adjust it yourself if you need to. I had problems with it as it hurt one of my tooth. I tried to adjust it but then there was too much pressure on my other tooth so I gave up. I don't know if its just the way my teeth are because I have had a tooth removed in the past.

Anyway if it doesn't work after buying one they say they will send you a free one which isn't as strong. It's 30% less strong. I also tried that but experienced the same problems.

I would suggest that you try it as what's the worst that can happen you know. You might as well give it a try unless you want to experience bad sleep forever.

I did work I must say but just that it hurt my tooth too much. It might be different for you. Also I would use it every other day if you do buy one as after one day of using it, your jaw stays in that position for another day. Well that's what happened to me. Hope this helps.