CPAP Rental
1 week trial. Try before you buy.
Home Sleep Study
Diagnose OSA. Fast and accurate.
Stop Snoring Clinic
Tried everything? We can help you.

The Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Forums

New here

Talk about all aspects of sleep apnoea. Request help from others with the same problem, tell your story, exchange tips & techniques ..
Storyline
Private Snorer

New here

Post by Storyline » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi everyone :)

Just a quick post to say hello as I have been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and am now in hospital for two nights to get to know the new machine that has been given to me. I had no or very little knowledge of SA and the types of machines before I came in here but now realise that there is quite a steep learning curve ahead !

Apart from this introduction, the post is an unashamed attempt to get enough brownie points so I can send a forum member a PM (relating to another thread) ;)

No doubt I will be back on later once I have prioritised the many questions I have !

Paul

Sleep2Snore
General Snorer

Re: New here

Post by Sleep2Snore » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:30 pm

Welcome Paul,
Is it a private hospital you are in, never heard of anyone staying in just to get used to a machine before?
Feel free to ask any questions you may have, but keep in mind we are just users of OSA equipment and only try to help by passing on advice from a users point. We are not doctors, some of them have never used CPAP equipment, so this is where we come in to try to help as best we can. We are not here all the time, so don't expect quick responses.
S2S - Sleep2Snore