CPAP Rental
1 week trial. Try before you buy.
Home Sleep Study
Diagnose OSA. Fast and accurate.
Stop Snoring Clinic
Tried everything? We can help you.

The Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Forums

Singing for Snorers by Alise Ojay

If you have a story of success (or failure), then post it here for others to read.
MurielC

Singing for Snorers by Alise Ojay

Post by MurielC » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:57 am

Just thought I'd share my experience of this 3-month programme. Before I started my husband was complaining that I was snoring loudly - I think it developed slowly as an age thing. This programme has really helped. You have to be determined and persevere with the exercises daily and not be afraid to sing loudly! But now my husband reports my loud snoring has all but stopped and I wake up feeling more refreshed than I used to. Once the course is finished it is recommended to do maintenance level exercises at two or three times a week and the hope is that this continuation will eventually help my apnoea as well.

Before this course I had tried gargles, throat sprays, various over-the-counter stuff, all to no avail.

MC

I-am-not-a-quitter

Re: Singing for Snorers by Alise Ojay

Post by I-am-not-a-quitter » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:27 pm

Hello Muriel I am about to embark on this course.... Your last post was a long time ago - are you still quiet at night ? many thanks

Sleep2Snore
General Snorer

Re: Singing for Snorers by Alise Ojay

Post by Sleep2Snore » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:51 pm

I-am-not-a-quitter wrote:Hello Muriel I am about to embark on this course.... Your last post was a long time ago - are you still quiet at night ? many thanks
No, they sing :lol:

Just joking, good luck with it. :)
S2S - Sleep2Snore